Design and implement computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks. Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning, including analysis of capacity needs for network infrastructures. May also design network and computer security measures. May research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
- Information Technology | Associate Degree | Vermont State University
- Information Technology | Bachelor’s Degree | Vermont State University
- Computer Information Systems | Associate Degree | Vermont State University
- Information Technology | Associate Degree | Community College of Vermont
- Cybersecurity & Networking | Certificate | Community College of Vermont