Provide technical assistance regarding the conservation of soil, water, forests, or related natural resources. May compile data pertaining to size, content, condition, and other characteristics of forest tracts under the direction of foresters, or train and lead forest workers in forest propagation and fire prevention and suppression. May assist conservation scientists in managing, improving, and protecting rangelands and wildlife habitats.
- Wildlife & Forest Conservation | Bachelor’s Degree | Vermont State University
- Forestry | Associate Degree | Vermont State University
- Earth Science | Bachelor’s Degree | Bennington College
- Environmental Studies | Bachelor’s Degree | Bennington College
- Natural Resources Program | Certification | North Country Career Center