Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. Assess system vulnerabilities for security risks and propose and implement risk mitigation strategies. May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
Wage data is the average of available information from Northern and Southern Vermont.
- Information Technology | Associate Degree | Vermont State University
- Information Technology | Bachelor’s Degree | Vermont State University
- Computer Information Systems | Bachelor’s Degree | Vermont State University
- Computer Science | Bachelor’s Degree | Bennington College
- Information Technology | Associate Degree | Community College of Vermont