Housing & Meals $12,044
Application Fee $40
Cost information is approximate, please visit the program's website for the most up to date information available.
Students completing a Bachelor of Science in Accounting will be proficient in:
- Defining, analyzing, and solving problems in both an individual and group environment.
- Recognizing and using effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Using computers and other technologies generally used in an entry-level business environment.
- Demonstrating technical competency and professional knowledge in accounting theory, auditing, and individual income taxation.
Grants & Scholarships
NVU helps students access a number of Federal and State Grants: Federal Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, Vermont Incentive Grant, Advancement Grant.
State or Local Grant
Other Federal Grant
Student loans can be used to pay for a variety of costs associated with your college education, such as tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, transportation, and the purchase of a computer or software. Students may qualify for a Federal Subsidized Loan or Federal Unsubsidized Loan, and parents may qualify for a Parent PLUS loan.
Federal Subsidized Loan
Federal Unsubsidized Loan
Parent PLUS Loan
- Budget Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Financial Examiner
- Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Finance and Insurance