Housing & Meals $12,044
Application Fee $40
Cost information is approximate, please visit the program's website for the most up to date information available.
Students completing a Bachelor of Science in Accounting will be proficient in:
- Defining, analyzing, and solving problems in both an individual and group environment.
- Recognizing and using effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Using computers and other technologies generally used in an entry-level business environment.
- Demonstrating technical competency and professional knowledge in accounting theory, auditing, and individual income taxation.
Grants & Scholarships
Castleton University helps students access a number of Federal and State Grants: Federal Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, State Grants for District of Columbia, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Vermont.
State or Local Grant
Other Federal Grant
Some of our options include Federal Subsidized Direct Loans, Federal Unsubsidized Direct Loans, and Federal Parent PLUS loans. To learn more about our loan options please visit our website.
Federal Subsidized Loan
Federal Unsubsidized Loan
Parent PLUS Loan
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Finance and Insurance