For Adults $13,253
Cost information is approximate, please visit the program's website for the most up to date information available.
This is intended for high school students attending from within the district. College credits may be available as part of this program. Students from outside the district or adults who are not enrolled in high school can contact the center to apply for this program, as well.
This two-year program is for the student considering a career in landscaping, arboriculture, forestry, or greenhouse management. Students spend much of their time outside in our on-site nursery, greenhouse, and school landscapes.
This program includes the following credential(s): EPA Pesticide Applicator Certification-Worker Protection; Game of Logging Chainsaw Safety Training Certification Levels 1, 2, 3, 4.
CTE funding sources
For high school students attending from within the district, there is no cost to this program. For students from outside of the district and adults who are not enrolled in high school, local scholarships and other funding sources may be available. Follow the link and contact the CTE center for more information.
State or Local Grant
- Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Agricultural Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary
- Farm and Home Management Educators
- First-Line Supervisors of Landscaping, Lawn Service, and Groundskeeping Workers
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping Workers
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting