For Adults $15,600
Cost information is approximate, please visit the program's website for the most up to date information available.
This program is intended for high school students attending from within the district. College credits may be available as part of this program. Students from outside the district or adults who are not enrolled in high school can contact the center to apply for this program, as well.
Industrial Mechanics and Welding covers many topics to provide general fabrication skills combined with technical subjects. The course prepares students for many jobs such as welding, electrical, machining, and mechanical trades. At the end of the program, students are prepared for a career or college with technical skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
This program includes the following credential(s): ACT National Career Readiness Certificate.
CTE funding sources
For high school students attending from within the district, there is no cost to this program. For students from outside of the district and adults who are not enrolled in high school, local scholarships and other funding sources may be available. Follow the link and contact the CTE center for more information.
State or Local Grant
- Elevator and Escalator Installers and Repairers
- Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Refractory Materials Repairers, Except Brickmasons
- Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Other Services (except Public Administration)