Out of State $52,245
Cost information is approximate, please visit the program's website for the most up to date information available.
The Sustainable Innovation Master of Business Administration (MBA) at the University of Vermont is the leading program for emerging changemakers who believe business can Ñ and must Ñ become a force for good.
Our accelerated, 12-month program integrates sustainable business practices across disciplines, focusing on the tools needed to manage business today and lead through change tomorrow. Sustainable Innovation MBA graduates jump back into work with the knowledge and skills they need to become change agents in fields as diverse as impact investing, sustainable development, mission-driven marketing, supply chain management, nonprofit management, and other socially responsible business functions.
Grants & Loans for Graduate Students
Federal loans are the primary source of financial assistance. Graduate students may wish to explore funding opportunities through the UVM Graduate College and outside scholarships.
State or Local Grant
- Natural Sciences Managers
- Conservation Scientists
- Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Urban and Regional Planners
- Social Scientists and Related Workers, All Other
- Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Environmental Science Teachers, Postsecondary
- Postsecondary Teachers, All Other
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Finance and Insurance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Other Services (except Public Administration)