High Pay, High Demand
Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals. May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions. May develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
- Software Development | Associate Degree | Champlain College
- Software Development – CE – BS | Bachelor’s Degree | Champlain College
- Software Development | Certificate | Champlain College
- Information Security | Master’s Degree | Champlain College
- Information Security | Graduate Certificate | Champlain College