Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to develop and implement solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns. Perform systems management and integration functions, improve existing computer systems, and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and schedule limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
- Information Technology | Bachelor’s Degree | Vermont State University
- Information Technology | Associate Degree | Vermont State University
- Computer Information Systems | Associate Degree | Vermont State University
- Information Technology | Associate Degree | Community College of Vermont
- Computer Networking Technology Program | Certification | Green Mountain Technology & Career Center