Analyze and coordinate the ongoing logistical functions of a firm or organization. Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
- Business Administration | Bachelor’s Degree | Vermont State University
- Human Resource Management | Certificate | Community College of Vermont
- Business Studies | Associate Degree | Landmark College
- Business Administration | Master’s Degree | Champlain College
- Project Management | Certificate | Champlain College