For Adults $13,040
Cost information is approximate, please visit the program's website for the most up to date information available.
This is intended for high school students attending from within the district. College credits may be available as part of this program. Students from outside the district or adults who are not enrolled in high school can contact the center to apply for this program, as well.
Business Leadership is a two-year program that focuses on personal and professional leadership development with a concentration in business. Students will explore principles and practices of business and entrepreneurship while developing leadership skills, professional work habits, communication, and human relations skills. Community-based and work-based learning are key parts of this program.
This program includes the following credential(s): ACT National Career Readiness Certificate.
CTE funding sources
For high school students attending from within the district, there is no cost to this program. For students from outside of the district and adults who are not enrolled in high school, local scholarships and other funding sources may be available. Follow the link and contact the CTE center for more information.
State or Local Grant
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Construction Managers
- Entertainment and Recreation Managers, Except Gambling
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Personal Service Managers, All Other
- Managers, All Other
- Cost Estimators
- Project Management Specialists
- Management Analysts
- Appraisers of Personal and Business Property
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Finance and Insurance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Other Services (except Public Administration)