Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Business Administration | Bachelor’s Degree | Vermont State University
- Applied Business (Degree Completion) | Bachelor’s Degree | Vermont State University
- Professional Studies | Associate Degree | Community College of Vermont
- Human Resource Management | Certificate | Community College of Vermont
- Business | Associate Degree | Community College of Vermont