Construct, erect, install, or repair structures and fixtures made of wood and comparable materials, such as concrete forms; building frameworks, including partitions, joists, studding, and rafters; and wood stairways, window and door frames, and hardwood floors. May also install cabinets, siding, drywall, and batt or roll insulation. Includes brattice builders who build doors or brattices (ventilation walls or partitions) in underground passageways.
- Construction Trades & Management Program | Certificate | Randolph Technical Career Center
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Program | Certification | Green Mountain Technology & Career Center
- Building Trades Program | Certificate | North Country Career Center
- Construction Technology Program | Certificate | Green Mountain Technology & Career Center
- Carpentry Program | Certificate | River Valley Technical Center