Research conditions in local, regional, national, or online markets. Gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service, or plan a marketing or advertising campaign. May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution. May employ search marketing tactics, analyze web metrics, and develop recommendations to increase search engine ranking and visibility to target markets.
- Media Communications | Certificate | Community College of Vermont
- Digital Marketing | Certificate | Community College of Vermont
- Business Leadership & Marketing Program | Certificate | North Country Career Center
- Marketing | Certificate | Champlain College
- Marketing | Bachelor’s Degree | Champlain College