Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Media Communications | Certificate | Community College of Vermont
- Digital Marketing | Certificate | Community College of Vermont
- Business Leadership & Marketing Program | Certificate | North Country Career Center
- Marketing | Certificate | Champlain College
- Marketing | Bachelor’s Degree | Champlain College