Out of State $14,550
Cost information is approximate, please visit the program's website for the most up to date information available.
This 15-credit, fully online Certificate of Graduate Study in Sustainable Enterprise can be completed on your own time. It provides a complete framework for learning how enterprises can be both profitable and responsible, providing you with the business strategies, experience, professional network, and credentials to make an impact on your career and the planet.
Grants & Loans
The types of financial aid available to non-degree students varies based on the reason for enrollment. Please visit UVM's Non-Degree Financial Aid webpage to learn about various types of aid and to use the Financial Aid Decision Tree tool to determine the types of aid for which you may be eligible.
State or Local Grant
- Natural Sciences Managers
- Conservation Scientists
- Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Urban and Regional Planners
- Social Scientists and related Workers, All Other
- Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Environmental Science Teachers, Postsecondary
- Postsecondary Teachers, All Other
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Finance and Insurance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Other Services (except Public Administration)