Manage, improve, and protect natural resources to maximize their use without damaging the environment. May conduct soil surveys and develop plans to eliminate soil erosion or to protect rangelands. May instruct farmers, agricultural production managers, or ranchers in best ways to use crop rotation, contour plowing, or terracing to conserve soil and water; in the number and kind of livestock and forage plants best suited to particular ranges; and in range and farm improvements, such as fencing and reservoirs for stock watering.
- Environmental Studies | Bachelor’s Degree | Sterling College
- Environmental Studies | Associate Degree | Sterling College
- Wildlife & Forest Conservation | Bachelor’s Degree | Vermont State University
- Forestry | Associate Degree | Vermont State University
- Environmental Studies | Bachelor’s Degree | Bennington College