Examine, analyze, and interpret accounting records to prepare financial statements, give advice, or audit and evaluate statements prepared by others. Install or advise on systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of property.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Logistics Analysts
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Financial Examiners
- Budget Analysts
- Insurance Underwriters
- Treasurers and Controllers
- Credit Analysts
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Loan Officers
- Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Personal Financial Advisors