For Adults $13,253
Cost information is approximate, please visit the program's website for the most up to date information available.
This is intended for high school students attending from within the district. College credits may be available as part of this program. Students from outside the district or adults who are not enrolled in high school can contact the center to apply for this program, as well.
Business & Financial Services will show you how to create, build, and manage your own business. In the first year, you'll get hands-on training in the school's store, Campus Connection, and earn valuable management skills in the second year.
Not sure being an entrepreneur is for you? Skills gained in this program are not limited to traditional business careers. They can be used in any career, in any field. Develop your leadership skills by participating in FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), the largest business Career and Technical Student Organization in the world.
This program includes the following credential(s): ACT National Career Readiness Certificate.
CTE funding sources
For high school students attending from within the district, there is no cost to this program. For students from outside of the district and adults who are not enrolled in high school, local scholarships and other funding sources may be available. Follow the link and contact the CTE center for more information.
State or Local Grant
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Construction Managers
- Entertainment and Recreation Managers, Except Gambling
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Personal Service Managers, All Other
- Managers, All Other
- Cost Estimators
- Project Management Specialists
- Management Analysts
- Appraisers of Personal and Business Property
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Finance and Insurance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Other Services (except Public Administration)